A car crash can be a distressing experience, and very disruptive to your day.
If you’re involved in an accident, Crash Management is here to help. We can assist with your car insurance claim, and have the expertise and resources to ensure the best outcome for you and your vehicle.
There are a number of obligations you should be aware of at the scene of an accident:
• You must stop and give assistance. If there is any difficulty or anyone is injured, immediately call 111 for Police or ambulance assistance
• Do not admit liability or attempt to settle a dispute
• Exchange details with other drivers including names, addresses, phone numbers, car registration number, insurance details, drivers licence details.
• Exchange contact details with any independent witnesses
• Obtain the Police Officer’s contact details if one attends, and a copy of the Police report if available
• As soon as possible, record the accident details including location, street names, and the circumstances. Sketch the road lay-out, direction of travel, placement of vehicles & impact point of collision
Contact Crash Management anytime from anywhere in New Zealand on our toll-free line 0800 2CRASH as soon as possible. We can arrange emergency assistance and towing, provide expert technical help and advice.
Crash Management also co-ordinates on-site digital imaging & repair estimates, pick-up & delivery, and late-model courtesy cars & vans. We can manage the entire repair experience on your behalf to ensure high-quality panelbeating repairs, and our service including all benefits are completely free of charge to our clients and business partners.
You can contact Crash Management 24/7 on 0800 2CRASH (0800 227274), or during business hours on firstname.lastname@example.org.