Nothing is assured in these uncertain times but there is one thing fleet operators can continue to rely on – Crash Management, voted New Zealand’s BEST fleet accident management provider.
Driver and fleet safety is the #1 priority for all businesses operating vehicles. Road crashes are the top cause of injury in New Zealand workplaces, company vehicles are deemed to be a “place of work” and the Health & Safety Reform Bill does apply. With current vehicle technology, driving incidents can’t be completely eliminated. It is therefore incumbent on employers to ensure 24/7 procedures and resources are available to respond to vehicle emergencies and driver injury.
Crash Management is here 24/7 to manage everything in the event of an accident. From crash scene assistance, seamless integration with insurance brokers, full repair co-ordination, and very personalised service – we’re here to help. We can also customise all aspects of our services and reporting to ensure the best support for client’s operating environment and employee Health & Safety obligations.
Service benefits include:
- Maximum phone response time 60 seconds via 0800 2CRASH
- Robust client-specific SOPs to ensure compliance and consistency nationwide
- Emergency 24/7 road-side triage & driver repatriation to client specifications
- Instant real-time injury notifications to client’s designated management contact
- Free courtesy cars & vans in most locations
- Free A-grade rental cars, SUVs, utes & vans for not-at-fault drivers
- Cloud-based portal delivers real-time progress updates, transparency, permanent records storage, and is fully auditable
- New Zealand’s largest collision repair network
- Tailored reporting options including incident-related data analysis to identify fleet profile, incident causes & recidivist drivers. This supports targeted remedial action and helps reduce accident rates
- Fully customisable programmes from as little as $3/vehicle/month
We continually review our scope of service, capability and deliverables, to ensure best practice for our clients. But don’t take our word for it, see what our clients have to say – https://crashmanagement.co.nz/testimonials/. KNOW US BEFORE YOU NEED US – Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.