No expensive hardware or installation required.
The MENTOR app uses smartphone sensors to collect & analyse driver behaviours most predictive of risk including phone distraction. MENTOR is a comprehensive programme that addresses behaviours and driving culture while protecting driver privacy via anonymised reporting including:
- Driver analysis & reporting
- Online driver training & reporting
- Incorporates both positive & risky behaviours incl excessive acceleration, harsh cornering & braking, speeding and distraction
- Use of smartphone computing capability to report on –
- 3 axis accelerometer data
- Risky vehicle manoeuvring
- Use of illegal mobile phone use while driving
- Provides an interactive 7-day rolling dashboard for all drivers
- Uses a defined safe driving score across the fleet
- Creates driver engagement and participation tools including gamification that supports improved team culture
The Coaching Tool-kit includes templates help managers coach their at-risk drivers to safer behaviour behind the wheel. This encompasses unique formats for monthly, annual, and post-collision coaching sessions.