No expensive hardware or installation required.
The MENTOR app uses smartphone sensors to collect & analyse driver behaviours most predictive of risk including phone distraction and aggressive driving. MENTOR is a comprehensive programme that addresses behaviours and driving culture while protecting driver privacy via anonymised data including:
- Driving analysis & reporting
- Ongoing app-based driver micro-training modules
- Incorporates both positive behaviour reports, and & risky behaviours including excessive acceleration, harsh cornering & braking, speeding and distraction
- Use of smartphone computing capability to report on –
- 3 axis accelerometer data
- Risky vehicle manoeuvring
- Illegal mobile phone use while driving
- Provides an interactive 7-day rolling dashboard for all drivers
- Uses a defined FICO Safe Driving Score across the fleet
- Creates driver engagement and participation tools including gamification that supports positive competition and improved team culture
The Coaching Tool-kit includes templates help managers coach their at-risk drivers to safer behaviour behind the wheel. This encompasses positive conversation structures for monthly, annual and post-collision coaching sessions.