Global statistics on the improvements delivered by MENTOR show a multiple of 10 to 15 times ROI. This is factored across multiple cost centres including:
- The direct cost of collisions including repair costs and insurance excesses
- The indirect cost of wasted/non-productive driver and management time dealing with accidents
- Injuries and lost work days
- External liability claims
- Accelerated vehicle wear & tear
- Traffic fines and demerit points
Other significant improvements include driver safety and well-being, reduced fuel consumption from improved driving skills, improved vehicle residual values, enhanced company brand and public perception.
Crash Management is the recognised leader in the New Zealand accident management market. With the addition of the globally recognised MENTOR product, both business fleets and the general public will benefit.
As this state-of-the art driving improvement tool rolls out across New Zealand we expect to see results in better driving behaviours and fewer vehicle crashes. Early adopters can contact Crash Management for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.