Crash Management is New Zealand’s premier independent accident management provider. We serve some of the country’s biggest commercial fleets as well as individual driver programmes including Kia Motors NZ Incident Care plan. We also won the prestigious IBANZ Award for Innovation of the Year 2009. See more about how we work with brokers.
MV claims may be relatively straightforward but there’s only so much the insurer can do for customers. They’ll process the claim and pay the panelbeater, but drivers are still left to do all the organising. That can be time-consuming and frustrating, and most clients aren’t best placed to optimise their own user experience. Crash Management provides 24/7 phone response 365 days a year and delivers ‘extreme customer service’ with one easy phone call.
In addition to a range of accident prevention tools & resources proven to reduce incident rates for fleets, we’ve got logistics nailed when MV accidents happen. Key benefits we deliver to your clients include:
- Maximum caller response time 60 seconds
- Towing & salvage to safe storage
- FREE courtesy vans for all drivers & FREE A-Grade rental cars, SUVs, utes & vans for not-at-fault drivers – delivery within 24hrs and no stand-down period
- NZ’s largest collision repair network – includes all ‘insurer preferred’
- Priority service bookings and performance KPIs
- Continuous progress reports so drivers know what to expect and when
- Expertise with very personalised service – it’s the kiwi way
Don’t leave your client standing on the side of the road – know us before you need us.
Brokers are welcome to work with us informally, no service agreement is required and our core service is provided free of charge:
- During business hours talk to us or email a service request to email@example.com – maximum response time 30 minutes
- Call 0800 2CRASH for immediate response 24/7 – maximum pick-up time 60 seconds
We also specialize in fully customised accident management programmes for commercial fleets of all sizes. Pricing is extremely cost-effective from only $3/vehicle/month – less than half the cost of a break-down service. This includes accident prevention tools such as our detailed incident data capture, analysis & reporting. A formal programme also supports driver safety and fits well with employer H&S obligations. If you have clients that would benefit from a tailored service programme, please contact me directly.
Karen Knight, MBA