Crash Management serves a wide range of customers throughout New Zealand. This includes individual private motorists and self-employed drivers, SMEs, blue-chip corporates, government and local Council fleets. It takes an intelligent and adaptable approach to understand each of these very different demographics and what’s important to them, and to be able to deliver a service that is tailored to each client’s needs.
We also serve a wide range of business partners including the car leasing sector, car manufacturer warranty programmes, and selected insurance brokers. We work closely with our partners to develop programmes that suit them and their customers, including co-branding and white-branding.
Crash Management can deliver effective services that get drivers back on the road fast. We also have the capability and resources to provide enhanced and fully customised products that deliver value to complex fleet environments. This includes management reporting tailored to the needs of companies of all sizes. Take a closer look at how we can serve your needs:
- Crash Care for private motorists
- KIA Incident Care
- Self-employed drivers
- SME Fleets
- Corporate & Government Fleets
- Alliance Partners
- Insurance Claims – Cars & Light Commercials
Service Features & Benefits
A mobile work-force is essential to the economy and the well-being of all New Zealanders. Whether it’s commuting to work, keeping the services sector running or distributing freight around the country, the convenience and safety of driving is something all kiwis take for granted. Don’t let a traffic accident ruin your day or your business. You can depend on Crash Management for expert independent advice, instant assistance and an ‘extreme customer-service’ experience:
- 24/7 nationwide toll-free service – maximum caller response time 60 seconds
- Emergency services co-ordination: Police, Ambulance, Fire
- Salvage & towing co-ordination (cost of towing is billed direct to your insurer)
- Pro-active timely communications – coordinating all parties including customers, insurance companies, assessors, repairers, and our rental car provider
- Free courtesy cars in most locations
- Free rental cars, SUVs, utes & vans for all not-at-fault drivers – subject to the third party’s insurer accepting liability for the accident.
- Co-ordination of quality damage repairs to manufacturers’ specifications, to ensure the on-going safety of the vehicle
- Daily progress tracking and pro-active status updates to customers
- Customer log-in access to specialised accident management cloud-based portal for full transparency & permanent record keeping
- Windscreen/glass claim co-ordination and on-site replacements (workplace or home)
- Vehicle window stickers & glove-box brochures provided
- All insurance broker & insurance company clients served, except Protecta Insurance
Want to learn more about our comprehensive fleet incident response & risk management solutions?
Good decision! Crash Management will save your business and your fleet time, money, disruption and help reduce accident rates. For a no obligation information pack or a confidential discussion of your fleet environment and needs, contact email@example.com now for a same-day response.